My friend Gretchen wrote this and I thought it was too good not to share!
Hey everyone! As most of you know it’s that time of year again for the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk. No – I am not asking you for money, although if you would like to make a donation, I certainly wouldn’t refuse, it is a great cause after all. I am inviting you to come out and help cheer on the 2000+ (including me) walkers who will be walking 60 miles August 24-26. In keeping with one of the 3 Day traditions, I am going to give you the top 10 reasons why you should come out and support the walkers:
10) To show your love for boobies
9) You would be “responsupple” for brightening many people’s day
8) Did I mention we were walking 60 miles?
7) It’s the “breast” thing you can do all weekend
6) Its great cheering practice for football season
5)It will be a “titillating” experience with lots of “boobiful” people
4) Seriously, you didn’t have any other plans anyway…
3) You’ll never see another fanny pack convention as big as this one
2) It is the only public place where you can say “I am a boob man” out loud without the risk of injury
1) Because sometimes boobs need a little more support than a bra alone can provide
Cheering Stations are posted below – please come out if you can, and feel free to send this on to friends.
Day One – Friday, August 24Dairy Queen 225 Osborne Rd.Fridley, MN 55432 Mile 7.5
Hours: 8:00am - 11:30am
Rice Creek North Trail Parking Lot 2000 County Rd. I (Just east of I-35W)
Shoreview, MN 55126 Mile 11.9 Hours: 10:15am - 1:30pm
Day Two – Saturday, August 25Sun Ray Lanes Bowling Alley 2245 Hudson Rd.St. Paul, MN 55119 Mile 7.3 Hours: 9:00am - 12:30pm
Phalen Park Tennis Courts On Johnson Pkwy.
Just north of Maryland Ave. E Mile 16.6 Hours: 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Day Three – Sunday, August 26St. Paul College 235 Marshall Ave.St. Paul, MN 55102 Mile 6.8 Hours: 9:00am - 11:00am(LAST CHANCE CHEERING STATION!)
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment