As most of you know I tend to be over prepared and always early for an event. I think it's a good thing though...
Alex, Joe and I never want for anything left behind at home and people don't have to sit around waiting for me.
So anyway, the walk is this Friday morning and as of last night I'm all packed and ready to head out the door!! I want to go right now!!!
I think I'll be doing most of my walking with the Hawaiian Ohanas and my new teammate Gretchen. Gretchen's sister is actually the one giving me a ride at 5a.m to the opening ceremonies! Thank you!! I was starting to get worried. I'm sure I would have gotten there but it's nice to not have to worry.
I've always felt that I've had a lot of love and support in life and preparing for the 3 Day has really showed me how true that is.
I've had such great support from family, friends and so many new friends. From donations, fundraising parties, pink hair, advice, the lending of sleeping bags and duffel bags, rides to and from the walk, and a shoulder to lean on while I'm training. Wow!
Thank you all so much you've made this experience wonderful!! I really hope to do it again.
I don't think I'll be doing it next year though... I hope hope hope to be either pregnant or have a fresh new baby.
Hopefully the Ohanas will let me join them for a few walks though... I'm going to miss them all a lot!!
Thanks EVERYONE!
I LOVE YOU JOE!!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment