I want to blog so you can all keep up with me. You'll be able to see that I'm taking this serious but still having fun. I also seem to come upon some crazy things while walking and I wanted to share them....Like the first walk I went on back in March I found $100 bill floating in the water on the side of the road!!! That totally made it worth walking outside with mittens and a winter coat!! Shortly after the street sweeper came by and I haven't found any more money.
Today Alex and I walked 3.17 miles... I was supposed to walk 4 and with the heat I thought I walked 5 so there you go. I need to practice!! My boy has it made on walks... he gets ice cold water, toys, tons of snacks and the occasional stop at at park!




No comments:
Post a Comment