Last night my mom's group meet for dinner in Uptown so I walked around Lake Calhoun first and met them there. 3.1 miles.
I really wanted Joe and Alex at the lake with me. Someday I want to plan a picnic with ice cream, playing in the tot lot and a trolley ride!
I've taken Alex before and Joe and I have gone a lot but never all 3 of us. It was so beautiful with sailboats and kids running... I loved it!
Guess I'm a little vain.... I usually stretch a bit before walking and I usually wear a "fanny pack" but I didn't want to stick out?? I know... who cares... guess I did.
I'll work on it. I really ended up not needing the pack but I should be okay with people seeing me stretch. I'm taking good care of my body. I bet they all stretched before taking off. Goal for next time!
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment