Today I walked 9 miles with Maria around Bunker Hills in Andover. The good thing about walking the longer walks is that we stop for a treat!! I had a Snickers candy bar at the Super America.This is Maria's 4th 3 Day so she's a wealth of information. Little insider tips... She was also the training walk leader yesterday for the Expo.
So yesterday I walked 6 miles and today 9... that was my first back to back walk and my feet show it!
What the heck am I going to do when we do 14 and 10 or heck 23, 23 and 14!!! Ack!!
I could feel that my toes were sore but I actually thought it was just from my big toe pushing down on the pad of my smaller toe. Just pressure... but no it's an actual blister. I ended up with 3 and now I think I should wait until Thursday to walk again so I can heal up a bit. I would walk Tuesday but Joe is gone for the night and Wednesday I have plans....
So much for my no excuses...
If I go before they're healed I'll put band aids on 'em I guess.




No comments:
Post a Comment