I know I haven't posted in a while but I was on vacation in California. I was visiting my sister Amanda in Laguna Beach.I did bring my walking shoes and boy did I get a workout!!
I've realized two things... I have muscles in places I didn't know I had and I really need to get this asthma thing under control!
Hills, hills and more hills that is all Laguna has! Well that and an amazing ocean view! We walked everywhere we needed to go. Beach, dinner, farmers market, to get a pedicure, shopping and up some ridiculously steep hill which we actually had to sneak into a gated community to walk up!!
My legs were sooo sore... but it was that good sore that you want to stretch your legs out to feel : )As usual... when I walk I see some pretty crazy things. Notice the pants!!





1 comment:
It's Oswald, man
Post a Comment