Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

33 Miles!!!

This weekend I walked 33 freakin' miles!!!
My feet show it! I'm a little concerned that if I have 7 blisters right now after 2 days of walking what is going to happen on the 3 Day?!

I will be a wreck.

Here are some pictures of our walk yesterday at the Chain of Lakes. Bette, Patty and Brenda
We did 18 miles yesterday once around all three lakes and then one more time around Calhoun and Harriet. Today seemed a lot harder. We had already logged in 18 miles yesterday and it was hotter walking on the blacktop with no shade at Bunker Hills...
Maria, Brenda, Bette and Nancy
We usually walk about 3 miles and then take some time to fill our water bottles, stretch and pee... if needed we re-wrap our feet.
Brenda, Donna and Maria
At lunch we take about a half hour to eat and re-wrap. Our feet look a bit mummified!

No comments: