Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2007

Cat Calls and Gas

Tonight I ended up leaving our house later than I would have liked to walk around Palmer Lake. The dense trees make it seem darker out than it really is so I like to get an early start. Anyway, because I couldn't head there I ended up wondering my neighborhood... I only did about 2.5 miles. It's funny how after you've walked 14 miles 2 and 3 is totally nothing! It almost seems like a waste of time!

Now on to the Cat Calls and Gas.

You know you're damn sexy when 4 and 5 year old kids are calling you "cutie" and "hottie" from the swings!! Woo Hoo!

After I left the mini Don Juans I stumbled on a teenage couple sitting on the curb. The guy let out a huge long fart and the girl was humiliated. As sooo many of you know I tend to be a tad bit gassy so I reassured her that I could totally beat him! He laughed his ass off!


That was my night... kinda crazy.

Off to dye Joe's hair pink!! Pics tomorrow!

No comments: